Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Conquering the Tanayburgring 2014: The Epic Tanay Matsuri




Last July 27, 2014, I joined a group of hard core togue driving enthusiasts here in our country called the Team A. They organized the Tanayburgring 2014: Epic Tanay Matsuri. The said event is an annual driving festival in celebration of spirited driving. Matsuri is the Japanese word for festival.

 The route starts at Shell Marcos Highway in Antipolo, Rizal passing through the Sierra Madre Mountain Road in Tanay then to the back door towns of Laguna, and ends in Nuvali at Santa Rosa, Laguna.

Various Japanese, Korean, and European cars joined this driving festival. I was thinking the day before that if I will join with my newly acquired Hyundai Eon or my Kia Rio. But I ended up joining with my Kia Rio knowing it's the car that can be driven fast on the glorious driving roads of MARILAQUE.

We left Shell Marcos Highway at 7:00 AM and I arrived at the finish line at 4:00 PM. All Tanayburgring finishers were given a Tanayburgring sticker.

It was indeed a fun and challenging driving festival. I am so happy that my Kia Rio didn't let me down while driving with these hard core driving enthusiasts for more than 200KMs.

Photos exclusively owned by: Pinoy Loves Wheels.


                                      







































No comments:

Post a Comment